Baked sweet potato fries are a great healthy alternative to your regular French fries. Compared to the white potatoes usually used for French fries, sweet potatoes contain 400% more Vitamin A as well as more Vitamin C, fewer calories, more fiber, fewer carbs, and much more. While they may have a little bit more sugar that white potatoes, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. By opting to bake your sweet potato fries instead of un-healthily frying them, you will also cut out the unnecessary hydrogenated oils and other substances. Ultimately, these baked sweet potato fries are a way to have your cake and eat it too next time a craving for fries hits.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
• Preheat oven 450 degrees F
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
• In a shallow dish, combine oil & spices
• If leaving the skin on, scrub your sweet potatoes really well. If not, peel your potatoes.
• Cut sweet potatoes into 1/4″ fries.
• Toss fires in olive oil to coat. Spread fries out on a prepared baking sheet.
• Bake for 30 minutes, turning occasionally or until fries are browned.