Café Latte Coconut Popsicles!
(yield: 4 servings, 1 pop each)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Café Latte Vegan Shakeology
- ½ large banana
- Popsicle sticks
- Parchment paper
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet (or dark) chocolate chips, no dairy added (approx. 2½ oz.)
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp. finely grated orange (or lemon) peel (orange zest) (optional)
- +Place milk, Shakeology, and banana in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- + Pour evenly into four ice pop molds; insert a popsicle stick into each pop. Freeze for 3 hours, or until hard.
- + Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- + Place chocolate chips and oil in microwave-safe container.
Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds, or until just melted. Do not overcook. Place in small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top. Set aside.
- + Place frozen pops on prepared baking sheet.
- + Cut off a tiny corner of plastic bag containing chocolate.
Evenly pipe chocolate over pops.
- + Sprinkle evenly with coconut and orange peel (if desired).
- + Freeze for 15 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 192 g
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugars: 17 g
Protein: 9 g
Portion Fix Containers