CLEAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
Portion-Fix Approved from the FIXATE cookbook!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup raw maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites (1/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl, mix well, set aside.
- Beat oil and maple syrup in large mixer bowl until creamy, 4-5 minutes.
- Add egg, egg whites and extract and beat for 2 more minutes.
- Add almond flour mixture to egg mixture and mix until blended. Add chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded teaspoons onto parchment paper and bake 14-16 minutes.
21 Day Fix Container Equivalent:
1 cookie is equal to 1.5 yellow containers