Eating Cookie Dough
While it might appear too great to be real, these cookie dough balls are really great for you! Luscious Vanilla Shakeology is mixed with almond butter, raw honey, raw almonds, and delicious chocolate contribute this easy, scrumptious no-bake recipe packed with protein.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here!
Cookie Dough Energy Balls
Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Serving: 13 servings, 1 ball each
- 2½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 2 squares of dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup egg whites (make sure you use the 100% egg whites, pasteurized)
1. Combine almond butter, honey, almonds, Shakeology, and chocolate chips in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. Roll into thirteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Sodium: 84 g
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 8 g
Protein: 5 g
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.