Sharing my much healthier take on brownies with these added Fudgy Avocado Brownies with Chocolate Fudge Frosting. Do not allow the avocado scare you away, these brownies are insanely scrumptious. Made using ripe avocados for splendor, sweetened merely with syrup, and studded with dark delicious chocolate chunks. Include a rich fudge frosting for the very best ever before “healthy” brownie. Trust me, these are SO GOOD, and also added chocolatey too. Bonus offer? These have no refined sugars as well as are also gluten-free!
FUDGY AVOCADO BROWNIES RECIPE
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium ripe avocado, mashed
- ¼ cup extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Lightly coat with spray. Set aside.
- Combine avocado, oil, egg, maple syrup, and extract in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine cocoa powder, salt, and flour in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add cocoa powder mixture to avocado mixture; mix well.
- Add chocolate chips; mix until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; spread to make even.
- Bake for 33 to 36 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for an hour before removing from pan. Cut into sixteen squares.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 116
- Total Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 12 mg
- Sodium: 77 mg
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 8 g
- Protein: 2 g
Serves: 16 servings, 1 brownie each
- Prep time: 15 mins
- Cook time: 36 mins
- Total time::51 mins
Portion Fix Containers